Endoscopic Face Lift Surgery
Eyebrow Lift, Forehead Lift, Mid Face Lift:
Eyebrows and soft tissues over the cheekbones hang down due to the effect of gravity. However, by endoscopic surgery technique, eyebrows are lifted, forehead is stretched and the tissues over cheekbones are replaced to the their original places, without leaving any visual scar on the skin. All interventions are performed through the incision in the hairy skin over the scalp. Through bruises over a period of 10 days the person is improved so that it can return to normal life. A 10 day healing period is enough for the recovery of the bruises and to return to the normal life.
Endoscopic operations can be applied after thirties for aesthetic reasons as well as rejuvenescence.
- Poznan- Poland ISAPS Symposium
- Eurasian International Aesthetic Surgery Congress 2019
- St Petersburg Rhinoplasty Society of Europe Live Surgery Meeting
- American Aesthetic Society Meeting New Orleans
- Barcelona Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Course
- Annual Meeting of Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE) Stuttgart
- American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Meeting Orlando-Florida
- Istanbul – Turkey | Bergamoist Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Course – Istanbul Florance Nightingale Hospital.
- Bremen – Germany | 2nd SOAP Meeting
- Park City – Utah U.S. | American Bresilian Aesthetic Meeting
- Moscow – Russia | ISAPS FAST(Fundemental Aesthetic Surgery Training)program
- Tehran – Iran | Global Masters Rhinoplasty Meeting