Skin Rejuvenation; Dermal Fillers
Filler injections are a cosmetic treatment used to smooth wrinkles or pitted scars in the skin, usually on the face. They are also used to make the lips fuller. Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Most will fill lines and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months to more than a year.
Injectable wrinkle fillers, unlike Botox injections that relax the muscle under a wrinkle, fill the line, crease, or area with one of several different substances. As a result, trouble spots nearly disappear.
Wrinkle fillers can also be used as “volumizer” plumping and lifting cheeks, jawlines, and temples; filling out thin lips, and plumping sagging hands.
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
What Dermal Fillers are Used to Fix
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, including:
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth.
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions under the eye area.
- Making indented scars from acne more even with surrounding skin.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
- Poznan- Poland ISAPS Symposium
- Eurasian International Aesthetic Surgery Congress 2019
- St Petersburg Rhinoplasty Society of Europe Live Surgery Meeting
- American Aesthetic Society Meeting New Orleans
- Barcelona Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Course
- Annual Meeting of Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE) Stuttgart
- American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Meeting Orlando-Florida
- Istanbul – Turkey | Bergamoist Rhinoplasty Live Surgery Course – Istanbul Florance Nightingale Hospital.
- Bremen – Germany | 2nd SOAP Meeting
- Park City – Utah U.S. | American Bresilian Aesthetic Meeting
- Moscow – Russia | ISAPS FAST(Fundemental Aesthetic Surgery Training)program
- Tehran – Iran | Global Masters Rhinoplasty Meeting